Mechanical stump-remover for tractor
You you are looking for a mechanical stump-remover for tractor or excavators, discover our products by Ellettari Luca.
A stump remover is a large machine designed for the removal of tree stumps from the field. There are two types of stump remover. The first one is a stand alone machine, driven into position over the stump that must be ground out. The second one is a specific attachment stump remover that must be hooked up to a tractor, excavator or similar farm equipment.
Description of our mechanical stump-remover for tractor
– Gear box unit driven through a cardan shaft, deriving from the tractor power take off, equipped with an additional connection for the reversal of rotation
– Anchoring plate to the rear structure of the tractor
– Support frame and orientation with hydraulic jacks for the orienting of the gear unit
– Structure assembling by means of tie rods and supports to the tractor frame
– Drill unit consisting of a centering drill and two blades with extension shaft
– Spare welding blades included: No.2
– Cylinder and ring: external nominal diameter 550mm
– Expeller to release the cylinder
Contact us for more informations about our mechanical stump-remover for tractor and excavators